Monday, March 5, 2007

MySpace and FaceBook

It's crazy. If it's not MySpace, it's Facebook or Second Life. I don't like facebook because it lacks a MUSIC SCENE. I'm not a teenager. I just like my music. See my other blog about music. I LOVE ANBERLIN. But everyone is on facebook, so I guess I'm joining the band wagon. If you know my add me, honestly I probably won't spend a lot of time looking you up. Look for Angela in the Utah State Network.

Anyway, browsing around its fun to see people I went to highschool and before that school with. It's kinda fun. But sometimes it hurts too. Because I use to be in the pictures with them!! And they are having fun without me and I can't be there. It's different I guess when you go and get married. I still have friends, but the number dwindled. That and I've been a little recluse lately. I need to post more pictures and take more time to write my thoughts down. All the wishes that I 'll probably never get to. Little bit at time!

Sing yourself a good song.

No comments: