Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Grumpy Old Men

I hate it when my husband is grumpy.

Today, he brought me lunch and told me that he had to give a shot to a calf. And if he stuck himself with the needle by accident, he would die in 50 seconds. I wasn't really sure how to react to that statement. Do I cry and get all worried? Or do I shrug it off like it's no big deal. I did learn, don't say, "well, call me if you do, maybe I can get your life insurance increased in 50 seconds."

I thought it was funny.

What do you do? I'm not much to worry about him, he does take care of himself, sorta. He wouls starve and have dirty clothes without me. His shirts would be wrinkled and he would not know what was going on in the world. But, he does take care of me, he makes sure I don't freezes at night and helps make ends meet (financially).

Needless to say, he's been grumpy all evening and I don't know what to do, except love him.

No comments: